GenTech has in-depth experience and qualifications to support agencies throughout the government. Below you will find a sample of our past and present Projects, Clients and Contracts.
IT Support Services for the Defense Finance and Accounting Service:
GenTech, as a member of the Computer Science Corporation (CSC) team, provides DFAS with software and technology support. GenTech supports the DFAS mission and other selected outside customers. The implementation of DFAS standard systems requires project and program management support, help desk, analytical, technical, and programming support as well as the writing of programs to support database administration.
Defense Logistics Agency – Stewardship Improvement and Audit Readiness Support:
A primary goal of the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is compliance with the Federal Financial Management Integrity (FFMIA) Act of 1996, ensuring DLA financial systems functionality will produce auditable financial statement for supported customers. The objective of this goal is the customer’s ability to obtain an unqualified audit opinion for agency financial statements. Serving under KPMG, GenTech Associates is proud to be a team member assisting DLA in meeting its financial management goals since August 2011.
Accounts Recievable (A/R) Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) for the Defense Finance and Accounting Service:
The Accounts Receivable, Financial Improvement Audit Readiness Plan (FIAR) purpose is to provide service components and the defense agencies with the capability to assert audit readiness on the accounts receivable portion of their annual auditable financial statements. This work includes analyzing the manual and electronic transactions within DoD’s entitlement, debt, accounting systems and logistics systems for the various service components and defense agency customers. This work will require cradle to grave transaction level review and process flow of all receivables and debt events through accounting/logistic systems to financial statements and vice versa to ensure all records and events are accounted for, monitored and reported accurately by DFAS on behalf of its customers.
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- State of Indiana Real Estate Commission
- State of Arkansas Real Estate Commision
- Washington Headquarter Services
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Army
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of the Interior
- And More!
Representative Contracts and Partnerships
- SBA 8(a) Certified
- GSA Professional Services Schedule (formerly Financial and Business Solutions/Mission Oriented Business Integration Services)
- GSA Schedule 70: Information Technology Solutions
- DHHS Program Support Center IDIQ
- CVE-Verified Service Disable Veteran Owned Small Business
- State of Indiana Veteran Business Enterprise
- State of Ohio Veteran Business Enterprise
- City of Indianapolis Veteran Business Enterprise
- State of Indiana licensed Certified Public Accounting (CPA) Firm